Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stbku0e636zz.jpg

View attachment 261595 Another delivery at Rocklin, Ca

Almost every day a Truck with some M3s is a good sign as we can speculate that more than one are each day leaving the factory but only 1 makes it in this forum. Can't wait to see 2 or 3 per day.

The sightings in the 8XX and 9XX are growing but we still have lower numbers as well. No surprise because it may take a while until they are spotted and some may not be at all.

Still its not yet an exponential ramp but rather linear. Patience required....

Almost every day a Truck with some M3s is a good sign as we can speculate that more than one are each day leaving the factory but only 1 makes it in this forum. Can't wait to see 2 or 3 per day.

The sightings in the 8XX and 9XX are growing but we still have lower numbers as well. No surprise because it may take a while until they are spotted and some may not be at all.

Still its not yet an exponential ramp but rather linear. Patience required....
The one that got me most excited was the sighting of multiple M3 on a truck in Barstow. Most sighting of multiple M3 have been limited to only in CA, mainly SF Bay Area and LA. Other states have received only 1 or 2 M3 at a time. My interpretation is that Tesla has been filling employee orders in CA, and only sending limited # of cars nation-wide to train other regions on M3 delivery. If we start seeing truck load of M3s leaving CA going east, that could mean that CA employee delivery is close to done and Tesla is fanning out east.

Doing a total WAG at delivery #, if there are total 10,000 employee reservations, 1/2 of them opt for AWD+LR, and 1/3 of those from CA, that means Tesla would likely deliver delivery ~1,500 in CA before they start sending significant # of M3s to employees elsewhere. Seeing the truck at Barstow could fit this scenario if Tesla is crossing 1,000 cars made/delivered. Again this is just a WAG since I'm sure there are lots of variables here.

Reactions: RTPEV
Status
Not open for further replies.