Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come you're not picking it up at the Santa Barbara store? I saw my first Model 3 in the wild there today. It was the midnight silver car with 20" wheels. I watched it drive away. The acceleration during its left turn onto Calle Real (with no tire squeal) was ridiculous!
My delivery advisor told me I had to go to Marina Del Rey, that they are not doing deliveries at Santa Barbara. I understand that they are trying to deliver as efficiently as possible. Marina Del Rey is where the masses of Model 3's are, so Marina Del Rey I shall go.

I realize many of TSLA stock investors are watching this thread as well. I already have 2,400 shares, but just like when I received my Model S in early 2013 when the stock was $38, if driving home in my Model 3, I am impressed as I was with the Model S, Ill be buying even more TSLA!

Saw my first Model 3! She's prreettyy • r/teslamotors

qQdGJUT.jpg

Here are my sightings, they're coming closer and closer
  • Sep, spotting a grey M3 in a town 20 min away from me, in the direction of Tesla HQ. I live in San Jose in SF Bay Area, but not in a neighborhood with high Tesla population.
  • Oct, spotted one M3 at night on a Freeway 20 min away from me, in the direction of Tesla HQ
  • Nov/E, spotted a blue M3 in a local hiking area, pics posted upthread
  • 2 weeks ago, spotted a grey M3 driving by my local farmer's market
  • Last night, spotted 2 M3s in my neighborhood, one grey, one white, took picture of the grey one. Sorry, poor camera work and no VIN, I think individual VIN spotting is not so important, now that Tesla could be registering thousands of VIN a week.
IMG_20171228_181102779.jpg

Here are my sightings, they're coming closer and closer
  • Sep, spotting a grey M3 in a town 20 min away from me, in the direction of Tesla HQ. I live in San Jose in SF Bay Area, but not in a neighborhood with high Tesla population.
  • Oct, spotted one M3 at night on a Freeway 20 min away from me, in the direction of Tesla HQ
  • Nov/E, spotted a blue M3 in a local hiking area, pics posted upthread
  • 2 weeks ago, spotted a grey M3 driving by my local farmer's market
  • Last night, spotted 2 M3s in my neighborhood, one grey, one white, took picture of the grey one. Sorry, poor camera work and no VIN, I think individual VIN spotting is not so important, now that Tesla could be registering thousands of VIN a week.
View attachment 269707
When I received my Model S in March 2013, it was a rarity that had people surrounding it every time I parked. These days nobody gives it s second look. I suppose the Model 3 I pick up today will garner much curiosity for the next few months. Funny thing, I pick up my Model 3 today, yet I still have not seen one other than in pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.