Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P3D+ with EAP and Premium White delivered on 9/27/18. First day in store reservation holder (x2) but when they announced the discontinuation of Metallic Silver I placed my first order (9/13/18). Really like the color combo but will wrap the white dash strip in 3M carbon fiber to minimize the glare. Hoping it will tie in nicely with the CF spoiler when installed. View attachment 343060View attachment 343061View attachment 343062
Got some pics of the interior?
I like the white on the dash and going to wrap the center console also in white.
Silver and white interior is by far the best combination for the M3

My brother and sister in law picking up their MSM AWD last month at Dedham MA store
B6F7FD60-2FE2-492D-A285-1FECBE389D66.jpeg

Reactions: kelly and Cintoman
P3D+ with EAP and Premium White delivered on 9/27/18. First day in store reservation holder (x2) but when they announced the discontinuation of Metallic Silver I placed my first order (9/13/18). View attachment 343062
Wow, isn't that the most beautiful car in the world! And that's not even a photo which has been photoshopped for advertising purposes (I suppose), but just a real owner's photo. I can't wait !!!! (and hope silver will exist again by the time we can get our M3's in Europe)

Reactions: t6061
P3D+ with EAP and Premium White delivered on 9/27/18. First day in store reservation holder (x2) but when they announced the discontinuation of Metallic Silver I placed my first order (9/13/18). Really like the color combo but will wrap the white dash strip in 3M carbon fiber to minimize the glare. Hoping it will tie in nicely with the CF spoiler when installed. View attachment 343060View attachment 343061View attachment 343062

hey newbie here, just ordered a midnight silver with the 19" rims. Are those 19" rims on your 3?.......not sure totally of the look, thanks ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.