Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
index.php

View attachment 235677
Great pictures!

The rear badging is completely unnecessary for a Tesla... not unlike P O R S C H E badging :cool:

Thanks! Definitely makes your Tesla stand out from all the other ones with the traditional Tesla logo badge.
They offer them in different finishes and you can also plastidip or paint them to any color you want.

View attachment 439698
View attachment 439699
View attachment 439700

What is the purpose of adding additional badging... the car is instantly recognizable as a Tesla. No need to spell it out.

I think that de-badging makes far more sense... let the iconic shape of the car speak for itself. :cool:

BTW, de-badging is a factory option from many high-end car makers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kilotango74
What is the purpose of adding additional badging... the car is instantly recognizable as a Tesla. No need to spell it out.

I think that de-badging makes far more sense... let the iconic shape of the car speak for itself. :cool:

BTW, de-badging is a factory option from many high-end car makers.

Not to all the people who have never seen a Tesla.

Agreed, not everyone will recognize the car as a "Tesla" even with the unique body lines and glass roof. Even some people don't even know that the Telsa "T" stands for Tesla. It's just personal preference and you can look at it both ways.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Wow, that looks amazing!

Are you going to chrome delete?

I spent the better part of 3 months trying to decide whether to chrome delete or not, and I finally decided against it once I saw the car at this stage and told them not to do the chrome delete and powder coating. There’s just something really striking about the satin grey finish with the silver trim and wheels that I really fell in love with. Funny how you spend months trying to make a stupid decision and then it only takes a second to decide when it’s in front of you.

Also, the guys in the shop told me after that chrome delete can be really easy to damage, especially during winter, and we get a ton of snow and sleet here. I can always do it down the road, but for now I’ll stick with the silver accents until I get tired of them.

It’s funny, there was another MSM Model 3 that pulled up for some Xpel work (ultimate, I think) and he asked for the same tint/stealth that I had done because he liked it so much after seeing mine in the shop.

895C8554-0EF2-48F2-ADC2-9E6782AB48FD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.