Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pimp your Tesla Model 3 (Accessories)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Likewise, we have made some parts recommendations for new Tesla owners, in order for each one to save time and money costs and find what they need

So the moment comes when new car is finally scheduled to be delivered soon... so no photos yet.

I am curious, what accessories are helping you to turn your model 3 into more cosy and functional?

I am starting with what I already went for my solid black Tesla M3 with black interiors, long list or maybe not yet:

Accessibility

1. Smart designer rings as car keys (Have one spare if anyone want)
small visual mods (Exterior)
  1. Wheel centre hub
  2. Wheel Lug nuts covers
  3. car door Tesla Logo puddle lights
  4. Door handle decals (Got one extra)
  5. Decorative Carbon fiber look Tire valve caps (got 1 black and 4 red extras if anyone need)
  6. Front fog light Carbon fiber decals
  7. Turn light carbon fiber decals
  8. Dashboard cover Carbon fiber
  9. Wing mirror carbon fiber decals
  10. Central Console organiser trays
  11. Model 3 mud flaps
  12. Model 3 Umbrella
small visual mods (Interior)
  1. Central armrest console leather cover
  2. Central armrest hidden storage box
  3. Foot paddle pads
  4. Neck cushions specially designed for Tesla
  5. Tesla special designed invisible Air freshener
  6. Interior car neon ambiance lights (Central console + dashboard + Seat back + 4 foot areas) with App
  7. Inner car switch carbon fiber decals
  8. Column gear and shift Carbon fiber decals
  9. Screen protector with anti fog, anti glare, tampered glass
  10. Trunk Hooks accessory fit
  11. Frunk Hooks accessory fit
  12. Frunk carpet mat
  13. Frunk all weather mat
  14. Boot All weather mat
  15. Tesla First Aid kit
  16. Tesla Glass roof sunshades
  17. Model 3 charging cables
  18. Tesla customised rubbish bins
  19. Model 3 drink bottles
deciding on full car PPF and ceramic inside-out including wheels.

I am interested what you got in there to improve functionality and/or appearance?
I just want a car first, I have already waited 9 months it can now literally be called delivery date

• Funny
Reactions: Ecoli and Audietron
So end of tunnel is almost there... expect the bright light 👍
1667899792617.jpeg

So much for light at the end of the tunnel they just moved my dates again from 7 Nov- 21 Nov to:

View attachment 872561
I heard colors with 1000 sharpie needs longer to cure... maybe some touching up requires and team of sharpie experts at it 👍

It's still within November... and 7th November is in past so it was never going to work anyway 🙃
So, 16th is next week, hope you got wall charger sorted, otherwise it's opportunity to sort it out.

I heard colors with 1000 sharpie needs longer to cure... maybe some touching up requires and team of sharpie experts at it 👍

It's still within November... and 7th November is in past so it was never going to work anyway 🙃
So, 16th is next week, hope you got wall charger sorted, otherwise it's opportunity to sort it out.
Yeah wall charger has been installed since may. Just waiting to charge some thing. Maybe you might want to bring your car over to test the charger?

• Funny
Reactions: Audietron
Did Tesla just take 400 Buck for me to wait in an imaginary line? What next Elon would like 8 bucks a month for being a verified Tesla owner?
Thanks for becoming a verified Tesla owner
Now you can order from our premium verified Tesla owners emporium
Launching in six months possibly, two years definitely
Thnx for your contribution
luv Elon