Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pittsburgh Store / Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated pictures/details here: TeslaPittsburgh.com: Tesla Service Center Gets Finishing Touches

1-IMG_5478.JPG

Lots of positions yet to be filled locally. Search link: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/searchResults.jsp?org=TESLA&cws=1

tesla%2Bjobs%2B020817.JPG

Looks like your service center will benefit from the assignment of one of Tesla’s best service employees / managers IMO. Jonathan Hughes was initially the service manager at Rockville, MD, and then was asked to go over to Tysons Corner, VA to lead their service center efforts. Then he was reassigned to assist in the start-up of the Baltimore service center. I just ran into him at Tysons Corner service center this week, and he told me that he will be heading to Pittsburgh soon.

Service Manager is still listed-- so maybe Jonathan is the interim go-to guy for these start up locations. Hope to meet him soon and hopefully ONLY in a social capacity!

I got an invite last night to the grand opening. Did anyone else?

Tesla Pittsburgh-Wexford
(Open in Maps)

DATE & TIME

Thursday, March 2nd
6pm - 9pm

You and a guest are invited to celebrate the grand opening of Tesla’s newest sales and service location in Wexford.

Join us for a memorable evening alongside fellow Tesla owners and enthusiasts. We welcome you to enjoy locally curated bites and fine cocktails.

We look forward to seeing you.