Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid set new best time - record

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
700 pounds is a serious "diet" for the car. Assuming all carpeting and interior is gone besides a lightweight driver seat (you can clearly see the dash is removed.)

Did it feel as violent as it looked in the video? 1.6g on acceleration might be nothing for a Navy pilot getting launched off a carrier, or someone whose last name is Force, but I think that might be painful at my age.

VERY interested in how you are going to "play with electrons" now! Can you get into the system and reprogram the cooling systems and speed controllers?!??!
1000081041.jpg

700 pounds is a serious "diet" for the car. Assuming all carpeting and interior is gone besides a lightweight driver seat (you can clearly see the dash is removed.)

Did it feel as violent as it looked in the video? 1.6g on acceleration might be nothing for a Navy pilot getting launched off a carrier, or someone whose last name is Force, but I think that might be painful at my age.
its not painful but its definately a good notch more than stock plaid

Important to note. I did not hack the tesla system. I only tell oem hardware whatever it want to happily domwhatever I want it ti do.
I still have a LOT to figure out. At this point cooling system is not quite figured out yet. But i am working on this.

For moment I have to make a ‘heat’ pass before doing a good pass which is typicaly 0.04 to 0.05 quicker.. even then. my slowest pass was a 8.69 not too bad