Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid showing range as ideal ? (And no setting for ideal/rated)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just finished a 2500 mile road trip to Arizona and averaged 298 wh/mile on my P85DL. Rated range is 310 wh/mile so I did better than rated.
You must have 19 inch wheels and driven like a Grandfather. My lifetime average for my old P85D was 390 wh/mile :)
First week of Plaid with LOTS of flooring 320 wh/mile. This time I did choose the 19 inch. The new ones are not that ugly as the old ones and rather have the additional range

You must have 19 inch wheels and driven like a Grandfather. My lifetime average for my old P85D was 390 wh/mile :)
First week of Plaid with LOTS of flooring 320 wh/mile. This time I did choose the 19 inch. The new ones are not that ugly as the old ones and rather have the additional range

A good reason to keep track of your alignment. My lifetime wh/mile is 308 with daily ludicrous launches. Basically every go from a stop sign or light where I'm at the front is floored. 1/3 of the miles are done with 21" turbines.

That said, 99% of my driving is freeway.

Last edited: