Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid Sport Seats vs Plaid non-Sport Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know the new Sport Seats have stronger bolstering but I was wondering if there were any other changes. One YouTube video comments about how much higher up the ventilation was blowing but they weren't doing a comparison. I'd be interested to know if the lumbar is the same as before or if any of the other features have changed.

As you said, the bolstering is much improved. The only other change is that maybe they are not as “comfy”. I felt the old chairs were like Berkaloungers. I could sit in them all day. Seven hours from Vegas to Anaheim sitting in those seats nonstop in stop and go traffic on a 70mph freeway…..my butt started to get a bit sore at the five hour mark. Didn’t notice any change is ventilation.

Reactions: TBrownTX and zelig2
Is there much comfort different between a non-Sport Plaid seat and a LR seat? I've at least gotten to sit in the LR seats and found them to be comfortable. I think I've only seen the piping is added to the non-Sport Plaid seats.

Last edited: