Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid suspension warranty issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tesla Service Center handles a large volume of customers. Often, simply identifying the issue is enough, and they will typically address it immediately. Plus, alot of these folks working in the service center are just part time employees working on their days off from school.

I don't have any room for doubt or patience set aside for part timers practicing golly knows what on my $129K cash money Track Pack MSP before CA fees.

Zero.
Indeed, understanding how to address someone else's mistake is challenging. The issue with "cancel" culture is that it often bypasses empathy, which is a significant global concern for peace.

As for interacting with a service employee, arguing is unlikely to result in a positive outcome for anyone involved. While a single mistake is forgivable, as no one is infallible, repeated errors might necessitate a different approach.

Indeed, understanding how to address someone else's mistake is challenging. The issue with "cancel" culture is that it often bypasses empathy, which is a significant global concern for peace.

As for interacting with a service employee, arguing is unlikely to result in a positive outcome for anyone involved. While a single mistake is forgivable, as no one is infallible, repeated errors might necessitate a different approach.
I'm all for empathy and at day's end it's just a car, but more often than not, I've had TSC bush league'ers gas light me saying accelerated tire wear is owed to the weight and power of my Tesla. LMFAO

I've said this before and I'll say it again, this is my first and last Tesla due to the TSC experience.