Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Playing video games while driving?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agree @DirtyT3sla , but many manufacturers go to great lengths so they are not liable if something happens. Just look at the navigation systems in many cars preventing you from typing an address while driving, blocking many features like this, putting up a message every time you start the car about being careful etc. I'm a bit surprised that Tesla is not blocking this. I appreciate they are not blocking the address typing personally but I'm surprised about the browser and the games. There are local laws that make sure you get a nice big ticket if you do it, but still...

Reactions: DirtyT3sla
Articles like this are so dumb. There are literally thousands of ways to be distracted in a car while driving but no one cares until it's a Tesla. It's not up to the car manufactures to prevent every and all possible distraction. It's up to drivers to take responsibility for their actions.

...It's not up to the car manufactures to prevent every and all possible distraction. It's up to drivers to take responsibility for their actions.

The nanny system of FSD Beta is much stricter than public versions so it will be interesting if any driver could bypass its system to finish a game in a boring drive in a straight deserted highway.