Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plug-In Auto in Pomona CA, Any experience or anyone close?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I've been searching for a Model S since November and hoping to find a good deal on a previous fleet / rental 2018 75D. I've seen several listed in CA recently with low miles and I'm currently working with Plug-In auto in Pomona CA with the intention of having one shipped to me sight unseen. I wanted to ask if any of the forum member might have experience with either Plug-In Auto, know of downsides to purchasing one of these previous rentals, or if anyone lives close to this dealer and would have time to help me evaluate one of their 75D's, I'd be more than happy reimburse for the time and help.
Thanks,
John

I planned to buy a white 2015 Model S P90DL from them about a year ago but they sold it before I could grab it. They did not know it had Ludicrous mode, so the price was advantageous. You should probably be certain that the car you're buying has all the features it's advertised to have. Oftentimes dealers get the features and capabilities wrong.

Hello,
I've been searching for a Model S since November and hoping to find a good deal on a previous fleet / rental 2018 75D. I've seen several listed in CA recently with low miles and I'm currently working with Plug-In auto in Pomona CA with the intention of having one shipped to me sight unseen. I wanted to ask if any of the forum member might have experience with either Plug-In Auto, know of downsides to purchasing one of these previous rentals, or if anyone lives close to this dealer and would have time to help me evaluate one of their 75D's, I'd be more than happy reimburse for the time and help.
Thanks,
John

theres a thread talking about these rental vehicles, read up on that, i posted about my purchase of one of these vehicles

I looked at some of the cars they had on lot about 3 months ago when purchasing my Model S (ended up getting it in San Diego). Their name is a bit deceiving they mostly have ICE cars but a decent selection of Teslas. 2 of the cars i looked at at their location had bubbles in the main displays and one early 60 car had MCU problems it wouldn't turn on when the car was opened or when reset (maybe unlucky?). I'm only about 30 mins away from them if you still need help looking at that car.