Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PNW Delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just receive the delivery text from Tesla. Delivery appointment set for June 3rd at the Lynnwood delivery center. Excited!
Delivery confirmed for
Just receive the delivery text from Tesla. Delivery appointment set for June 3rd at the Lynnwood delivery center. Excited!
Delayed a couple of days but delivery is now confirmed for tomorrow morning (5th). Of note: Tesla did not make any downward price adjustments to my 2019 Model X that I am trading in. It was evaluated in February.

Delivery confirmed for

Delayed a couple of days but delivery is now confirmed for tomorrow morning (5th). Of note: Tesla did not make any downward price adjustments to my 2019 Model X that I am trading in. It was evaluated in February.

Picked up my MY at the Lynnwood delivery center this morning... excellent experience! About ten minutes total and I was on my way. There were a few quality issues... left pillar cover inside needs to be mounted properly (just hanging loose around the seat belt) and there is a spot on the hood with some sort of defect about an inch wide. Fender gaps and things are not perfect but nothing I could find that I felt was worth addressing. I have not been able to get the Tesla App to connect to the MY. A few calls into support and Tesla assures me it should connect in the next 24 hours or so. Sounds like I may have to follow-up but sure it will get ironed out. Already love driving it compared to the Model X.

Picked up my MY at the Lynnwood delivery center this morning... excellent experience! About ten minutes total and I was on my way. There were a few quality issues... left pillar cover inside needs to be mounted properly (just hanging loose around the seat belt) and there is a spot on the hood with some sort of defect about an inch wide. Fender gaps and things are not perfect but nothing I could find that I felt was worth addressing. I have not been able to get the Tesla App to connect to the MY. A few calls into support and Tesla assures me it should connect in the next 24 hours or so. Sounds like I may have to follow-up but sure it will get ironed out. Already love driving it compared to the Model X.

@victorg What did you mean by "pillar cover"?

Try logging out of the app and back in. That worked for a couple people around here.
Yeah, I tried but that didn't work. When I try to login it gives me an error that "there are no products linked to your Tesla Account". Similarly, when I try to allow mobile access from the car, that login attempt from the car gives the same error. Tesla Support claims I need to wait 24 to 36 hours and it will begin working. I am skeptical :)

Just got a VIN and made payment. A local friend with the same config also got a VIN a week ago (Blue/black, AWD, no FSD, 19", tow hitch). Hopefully Washington deliveries are underway!
I'm jealous but it will be fun to see some Y's around Wenatchee! Trying to be patient, but I ordered in 1/2020. Probably it's my white interior that's killing me but I'm holding out for it. I look forward to hearing how your delivery goes!

Reactions: neutrino
Pick up my Model Y today at Bellevue SC. Overall very satisfied with the quality, there was a minor scuff of the tail gate, panel gap near the head lights and a black glue mark on the panoramic roof. Have a service appointment to get them fixed next week.
While I was there I saw about 10 MYs all in white waiting to be delivered.

Yeah, I tried but that didn't work. When I try to login it gives me an error that "there are no products linked to your Tesla Account". Similarly, when I try to allow mobile access from the car, that login attempt from the car gives the same error. Tesla Support claims I need to wait 24 to 36 hours and it will begin working. I am skeptical :)
Now fixed and working just as promised.

Reactions: Twinmom425
Ordered on 3/18/19. MSM, AWD, black interior, no FSD, 19’s. Got a call pre-COVID. Delayed to wait out the tow hitch mystery. Updated the day the hitch was announced and finalized all the necessary bits. (April)

As of today - I still got nuthin. All paperwork is in order - triple-verified by Bellevue and Vegas interactions. Fingers crossed for end of quarter push. I’ve been told I’m eligible for home delivery.

I’m guessing the tow hitch is the source of my delay - judging by all the other deliveries I’ve been reading about. :(

Ordered on 3/18/19. MSM, AWD, black interior, no FSD, 19’s. Got a call pre-COVID. Delayed to wait out the tow hitch mystery. Updated the day the hitch was announced and finalized all the necessary bits. (April)

As of today - I still got nuthin. All paperwork is in order - triple-verified by Bellevue and Vegas interactions. Fingers crossed for end of quarter push. I’ve been told I’m eligible for home delivery.

I’m guessing the tow hitch is the source of my delay - judging by all the other deliveries I’ve been reading about. :(
Maybe that's the delay, when I picked up my MY Friday morning there were at least 15 other MYs on the lot in Lynnwood.

Anyone care to share their invoice price details? :)

3 questions:
1) did the 6.5% tax rate change?
2) are Tesla charging tax post trade- in reduction?
3) are they meant to be charging rta when you live in non RTA area?

the estimated invoice I have has numerous variances from expectations and no one will answer.

also, although I verbally modified to get the hitch, post announce, it’s not listed - anyone know if that’s after fit feasible at SC?

thanks, mike