Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PNW Delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been seeing so many go to east coast and Cali and everywhere in between, but seems to be really sparse for the PNW (WA or OR). Has anyone gotten to set a date to pick up? I can wait, no issues there. More just curious as to why there seems to be so little activity even though it isn't as far as many of the states that are getting vehicles already.

I called the SC that mine is going to be delivered to and they said they were/are getting some delivered soon or are on the way already but didn't provide anything more than that.

I've been seeing so many go to east coast and Cali and everywhere in between, but seems to be really sparse for the PNW (WA or OR). Has anyone gotten to set a date to pick up? I can wait, no issues there. More just curious as to why there seems to be so little activity even though it isn't as far as many of the states that are getting vehicles already.

I called the SC that mine is going to be delivered to and they said they were/are getting some delivered soon or are on the way already but didn't provide anything more than that.

I live in Washington state, and I am in the waiting phase. I originally ordered black performance, but got a call last week (Thursday) asking if I wanted to change colors, because it could be 1-3 months before they would be able to deliver that color. I switched to pearl white performance, and received a text message the same day from the Tesla delivery team asking me to verify financing information.

The next day (Friday), I received another text thanking me for verifying my information and letting me know the next step is for me to receive the MVPA and VIN. I haven’t heard anything since then and my account still states (drafting contract).

I live in Washington state, and I am in the waiting phase. I originally ordered black performance, but got a call last week (Thursday) asking if I wanted to change colors, because it could be 1-3 months before they would be able to deliver that color. I switched to pearl white performance, and received a text message the same day from the Tesla delivery team asking me to verify financing information.

The next day (Friday), I received another text thanking me for verifying my information and letting me know the next step is for me to receive the MVPA and VIN. I haven’t heard anything since then and my account still states (drafting contract).

I never get any text messages for any updates. It's so weird. Funny enough, I passed a truck heading north to Seattle with 2 blue Y's, and 1 white. It was with induction wheels.

It was around 2 pm. Sorry for the quality of photo but it was hard to get it without that lovely lane assist and autopilot that the Q5 lacks.

Attachments

• 20200323_134542.jpg
    20200323_134542.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 259
  • 20200323_134538.jpg
    20200323_134538.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 203
  • Funny
Reactions: Germam01

Same here. I'm in Seattle and got a call last Thursday (Vegas number) to confirm my info. I also haven't heard anything since.

I ordered a blue non-performance w/ 20" wheels.

That being said, a member off the local Tesla owner FB page did take delivery of a blue performance Y last week.

Reactions: Siryozha
I've been curious about other PNW deliveries-- I'm in Wenatchee WA, waiting to hear something, anything about taking delivery. Mine is coming to the Bellevue dealership apparently. About a week ago now my account updated to allow me to enter my insurance info, etc, but I haven't received any calls, texts, or emails. I thought I was making it easy having no trade in or financing! But looks like I'll be waiting. Would love to hear updates from anyone taking delivery up here in WA.

white/white LR AWD, 20" wheels and FSD-- my first Tesla, so excited

I've been curious about other PNW deliveries-- I'm in Wenatchee WA, waiting to hear something, anything about taking delivery. Mine is coming to the Bellevue dealership apparently. About a week ago now my account updated to allow me to enter my insurance info, etc, but I haven't received any calls, texts, or emails. I thought I was making it easy having no trade in or financing! But looks like I'll be waiting. Would love to hear updates from anyone taking delivery up here in WA.

white/white LR AWD, 20" wheels and FSD-- my first Tesla, so excited

We are the same except we are keeping the standard wheels. We also are awaiting paperwork to finish the sale. We are also first times and excited.

Reactions: evnewbiekcon
I'm in Bothell - got a call from a Tesla rep yesterday as well as a text message that my car is ready and to pick a delivery date. I have a confirmed appt (and a VIN) to pick up this weekend in Bellevue. Apparently it involves the "touchless" delivery given the current situation where I just go inspect it myself, watch a few videos in the car, drop off paperwork in a box, leave my car (trading in) and drive off with no Tesla person present... or something like that - it's a bit unclear at this point, so I guess I'll show up and see what happens!

Blue/black interior LR AWD 20" wheels, no FSD

It was around 2 pm. Sorry for the quality of photo but it was hard to get it without that lovely lane assist and autopilot that the Q5 lacks.

I also received a text this morning that my car is headed this way, and I scheduled my pickup for Monday. Pearl white/black interior, LR AWD performance, 21’’ Überturbine Wheels, No FSD. Picking up from the Renton location using the express delivery option.

Exciting to hear there is some movement at the Bellevue location-- has anyone local been by the showroom and spied any Y's? I'm 3 hours away and can't go look. Waiting on my white on white LR AWD FSD with 20" wheels originally ordered in 11/2019 but changed configuration in 1/2020. . .

Drove into Seattle-Renton DS today to spot some MY's. Saw at least 6 in the lot, mix of Y AWD w/ induction wheels and Y Performance, all with black interior (I'm waiting for white interior). Noticed almost all of these have quality control issues- notably the hood is misaligned and has a visible raised center on several of them, and some are bent and I saw multiple horrific large dents on the hood and driver's side door on one blue MYP. My iPhone could not capture these details too well but I clearly saw them while driving through and observing the reflections. I had my DSLR with me but did not use it to avoid too much attention and just shot out of the car's window. I can make out the bottom of the driver's door of the blue MYP (image 2 and 3) is severely out-of-alignment

@Germam01 that white Y might be yours? The hood needs some TLC.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    684.4 KB · Views: 186
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    652 KB · Views: 190
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 187
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    582.2 KB · Views: 194
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 299
Drove into Seattle-Renton DS today to spot some MY's. Saw at least 6 in the lot, mix of Y AWD w/ induction wheels and Y Performance, all with black interior (I'm waiting for white interior). Noticed almost all of these have quality control issues- notably the hood is misaligned and has a visible raised center on several of them, and some are bent and I saw multiple horrific large dents on the hood and driver's side door on one blue MYP. My iPhone could not capture these details too well but I clearly saw them while driving through and observing the reflections. I had my DSLR with me but did not use it to avoid too much attention and just shot out of the car's window. I can make out the bottom of the driver's door of the blue MYP (image 2 and 3) is severely out-of-alignment

@Germam01 that white Y might be yours? The hood needs some TLC.
Thanks for these.

Wow, those are some nasty quality issues. Hope this doesn’t delay deliveries a lot.

Still waiting on a VIN

White/Black AWD 20inch AP