Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PNW Delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone care to share their invoice price details? :)

3 questions:
1) did the 6.5% tax rate change?
2) are Tesla charging tax post trade- in reduction?
3) are they meant to be charging rta when you live in non RTA area?

the estimated invoice I have has numerous variances from expectations and no one will answer.

also, although I verbally modified to get the hitch, post announce, it’s not listed - anyone know if that’s after fit feasible at SC?

thanks, mike

1) Bad news for you....it's 10.3% sales tax (for pickup in Bellevue at least)
2) I didn't trade in, so not sure
3) I was not charged RTA. Based on my address that will appear on vehicle registration, I'm in Okanogan County which is definitely not part of the transit district.

Re: tow hitch, that's too bad yours wasn't listed after a conversation with Tesla. There is lots of speculation on a few threads here about post-delivery tow hitch installation at SCs. I seem to recall someone saying the SC will do it, but as with many things with Tesla, you never really know.

• Informative
Reactions: MikeBur
My white with 20 inches picked up yesterday.
Love it!

Attachments

• 68FEFA89-71D3-4680-ADD2-25590C9E6C9D.jpeg
    68FEFA89-71D3-4680-ADD2-25590C9E6C9D.jpeg
    633.3 KB · Views: 87
  • C581C307-56B9-44C8-BB07-16A46DCC1E3B.jpeg
    C581C307-56B9-44C8-BB07-16A46DCC1E3B.jpeg
    784.4 KB · Views: 64
  • B6963B57-55E4-49FD-8E11-3B729DEBCB1F.jpeg
    B6963B57-55E4-49FD-8E11-3B729DEBCB1F.jpeg
    723.3 KB · Views: 71
I am scheduled to pickup my Black model Y next week in Bellevue. I can't believe they finally got black done. I ordered on day 1. I ordered a black/black performance, PUP with FSD.

I am looking for anyone in the northwest that would want to swap my uberturbine wheels for induction wheels.

Also thanks for everyone's updates as they have posted along. I had been lurking for a while until I got the message I was actually going to pick my car up.

Reactions: severusweasley
1) Bad news for you....it's 10.3% sales tax (for pickup in Bellevue at least)
2) I didn't trade in, so not sure
3) I was not charged RTA. Based on my address that will appear on vehicle registration, I'm in Okanogan County which is definitely not part of the transit district.

Re: tow hitch, that's too bad yours wasn't listed after a conversation with Tesla. There is lots of speculation on a few threads here about post-delivery tow hitch installation at SCs. I seem to recall someone saying the SC will do it, but as with many things with Tesla, you never really know.
Thanks.
SC said hitch was an option for afterfit, though they don’t have yet.
Can’t believe the car doesn’t come with homelink or premium connectivity for longer than a year. Many, much cheaper, cars come with these... though admittedly if premium connectivity includes Netflix streaming great!

thought it was 6.8 tax though, yes - seemingly cities can charge up to 4% more. For some reasons I thought cars were different ;-). I am lower tax than cities, though not worth arguing to have it delivered to home address.

I’m thankfully not in RTA catchment area. They mentioned they’ll fix that... If they can’t I’ll have it delivered so place of delivery is outside.