Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Podpoint data sheet - new addition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am not sure how long they have it but it is my sheer lack of enthusiasm for all the details I’ve never checked the pod point app. Now it has some details regarding yearly, monthly or daily charging cost, kWh etc., A nice addition to a pretty basic app and will be of help to lease car holders as we do not get these details in Tesla app.

Also some stats looked really good as my total spend last year in home charging is just 101.70, I have done around 7600 miles, out of this around 600 miles I supercharged and the rest are home charging. Total added kWh is 2030, may be some wasted while charging and preheating etc., during winter. Still managed to do roughly around 3.5 miles per kWh. Definitely pleased with the amount of saving I made this year - used to spend around £500-600 every month on diesel in my Velar - one year of lease car’s rent - and saved the depreciation of ICE car!

With all the negativity in the forum hope atleast some Tesla buyers will see the positive ray of hope in owning a Tesla for the customer and how the legacy car makers are making profits with their own dinosaur models.
E7351DAE-D49E-4F0B-BAEC-431F289E31DF.png

Last edited:
Agreed mate, I have known about the pod point stats and been using them for a while with a different EV, but only just picked up my first Tesla M3 RWD n on Friday just gone, Disappointed we don't get charge stat access having read up on the whole Primary Owner/Secondary User thing, as I like the data and could really do with having all of it in one place for reporting to work, as that's how they calculate reimbursement.

For now I'll have to do it manually, recording supercharging from account history, home charging from pod point app, won't use other public chargers anymore other than work charging if they continue to allow us to use it free, but then I have no way to record the charge received etc. when I plug in there...
I am not sure how long they have it but it is my sheer lack of enthusiasm for all the details I’ve never checked the pod point app. Now it has some details regarding yearly, monthly or daily charging cost, kWh etc., A nice addition to a pretty basic app and will be of help to lease car holders as we do not get these details in Tesla app.

Also some stats looked really good as my total spend last year in home charging is just 101.70, I have done around 7600 miles, out of this around 600 miles I supercharged and the rest are home charging. Total added kWh is 2030, may be some wasted while charging and preheating etc., during winter. Still managed to do roughly around 3.5 miles per kWh. Definitely pleased with the amount of saving I made this year - used to spend around £500-600 every month on diesel in my Velar - one year of lease car’s rent - and saved the depreciation of ICE car!

With all the negativity in the forum hope atleast some Tesla buyers will see the positive ray of hope in owning a Tesla for the customer and how the legacy car makers are making profits with their own dinosaur models.View attachment 915642

+1 for Teslamate. TeslaFi is easier to set up and use, but I find it has gaps in the data fairly often, which Teslamate is a lot better at working through. My TeslaFi shows a couple of really long trips when the car had no mobile signal recently, where it thinks I was driving for 9 hours or 23 hours at a time. In fact it was just a comms issue with the API. Teslamate seems to have smoothed out the API issue & had accurate data for the same drives.

Reactions: spooksman and init6