Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: Location and action of the Functions/Visualizations display

How and where would you like this "functions/visualations display window" to work?

• As is (left side and perminently up), no change whatsoever

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Perminently up as is, but on the right side so I can see it easier whislt driving

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As is (left side and perminently up), but allow me to temporarily make MAPS full screen

• Move to right side, and allow me to temporarily make MAPS full screen

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Please specify)

• Don't care, I just wanted to vote in this poll and didn't want to bias the results with a BS vote

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jebinc

Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
I find that, with my seating and steering wheel position, this part of the UI display would work better if on the right side of the UI screen, rather than the left (i.e., for US LHD cars). I'm curious where you think the ideal location of this permanently up display should reside and if you would want the option for MAPS to be full screen (with a small window for the Speedo staying up), sacrificing the visualizations display temporarily? Thoughts?

P.S. If you drive a RHD car (e.g., say in the UK), please skip the poll but do post your thoughts below!

Edit: I voted for, "Move to right side, and allow me to temporarily make MAPS full screen"

Personally I would want the vehicle status display to just stay right where it is. While the map might be occasionally useful to be a bit closer to my eyes, it's not that far off, and I think having it shift around (and having the vehicle status display so far away) would be worse.

What I do want, however, is for a TSLA stock quote to be displayed next to the vehicle speed!