Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poor little fella

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

‘Merica

S85 and S100D
Jun 3, 2019
Las Vegas
Spotted in my neighborhood

Attachments

• 86F370DF-A7AB-4E12-B0D0-6B6077135CCE.jpeg
    86F370DF-A7AB-4E12-B0D0-6B6077135CCE.jpeg
    581.4 KB · Views: 126
Spotted in my neighborhood
You can probably report the plate for being offensive or encouraging hate. The DMV would cancel and recall the plate.

From Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles
Guidelines for Issuing a Personalized License Plate
DMV will not approve an application for a personalized license plate if the requested plate contains any combination of characters that in any way carries a connotation which may reasonably be seen by a person viewing the license plate as:
  • Profane, obscene, or vulgar in nature;
  • Sexually explicit or graphic;
  • Excretory-related;
  • Used to describe intimate body parts or genitals;
  • Used to describe drugs, drug culture, or drug use;
  • Used to condone or encourage violence;
  • Used to describe illegal activities or illegal substances;
DMV will cancel and recall any personalized license plates which were issued and subsequently discovered to be in violation of the Guidelines.

• Helpful
Reactions: cucubits
You can probably report the plate for being offensive or encouraging hate. The DMV would cancel and recall the plate.

From Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles
It's an opinion, as much as one may not like it they may not like seeing things like "GAS LOL" or "GO N GRN"
I don't find it offensive, just ignorant.

Could be a teachable moment, allow the owner to drive your tesla and watch the amazement and conversion happen before your eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good plate that will irritate opinions of others. But you have to be able to take the flack and or able to counter the flack with facts/experiences. The people that know me know my plate of BE QUIET is to get a rise out of my fellow automotive enthusiast and or get a HellKitten to try their luck against the M3P. I love a great sounding car, my current and past cars have reflected that!

Here is a group of us on a cruise... not being quiet!

IMG_0758.jpeg

And again on another trip to this location
IMG_1102.jpeg

Reactions: MarcoRP