Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Portland, OR order/delivery Dec. 14

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After reading through many of the posts, I wanted to share my experience.

Decided I wanted to order a M3 LR. Went onto the website and found one "in stock" so I called my SA. He said the car wasn't really in town, but would be shortly. Although I wanted red, this one was MSM so I went for it. That was Thursday 12/10. The SA walked me through the order and I placed my deposit. About an hour later, I received an email asking for final payment. I set up the ACH to pay (which seemed so odd since I hadn't seen the car). However, I felt confident everything would go well so I went with it.

On Sunday I received a text saying I could schedule my delivery for Tuesday or Wednesday. Yay! Then this morning (Monday), the SA called and said the car was ready and I could pick it up. Why wait for Wednesday when you can get it Monday! Drove down this afternoon (thankfully it was sunny!) and the vehicle was ready. Walked around it three times very slowly looking for gaps, paint issues, etc. I found one tiny dot on the fender and there was a gap in the trunk from one side to the other. The delivery guy took a photo of the paint spot and said I could schedule a service appointment. Truthfully I wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't walked around the car three times. He said the service department wouldn't do anything about the trunk, as if the adjusted it, there would be a gap on the other side. I told him I would keep an eye on it.

I signed three documents, used the key card to setup the app on my phone and I was off. It was SO EASY. The car is just incredible.

I arrived home and saw that I could order the performance boost so of course I had to get that upgrade. Can't wait to see what the future brings!

Nice! I'm waiting for delivery on the M3 LR - grey with black interior. I keep checking the in-stock inventory to see if any matches are coming up in Portland.

Who was your SA rep in Portland? I have been dealing with Cindy.

I worked with Brandon. He was incredibly helpful. I must have been super lucky... 96 hours from seeing the car online to delivery.