Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Portland tesla store has X inventory for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys

It's hard to believe but it's real.

I went to Portland oregon tesla store to test drive the X they just got in yesterday. I saw the total mile is 96. I joked with the salesman while I was testing the autopilot on the free way. I said man it's so new you should sell it since so many customers are waiting.

The salesman who test drive with me said yes the x is for sale. They actually got 2 x this week. They already sold one. He looked at my strange face then explained they periodically getting X from those customer who placed the order and paid $5k then decided not to buy.

They just do not advertise those car. He told me if I want this 97 miles old X, I can talk to the manager after test drive. It's p90dL black. The one they just sold is white, but he does not know the config.

Since Portland store is selling those canceled but made cars, others store should too. They just don't mention it if they know you already paid $5k ordered it. They only mention to those customer shows big interests and first show up in their store wants to pick a config that is similar to inventory car they have.