Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Positive surprise !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up our new MY AWD multi-coat red yesterday in Charlotte with VIN 154XX. This is our second MY and 4th Tesla in the last 2 years. I've seen quite some things with the previous Tesla's we purchased and was prepared for refusing delivery yesterday. For everyone who is concerned about their upcoming delivery I can tell you to relax, this car is much better than my March MY and better than the 2018 M3 and MX I purchased previously.
In a nutshell this is the best made Tesla I ever purchased!
The only problem I found ( I am really picky) was a slight misalignment of the black trim at the driver door which will be fixed by mobile service next week.
Good luck for everyone, relax and enjoy the ride!

Almost forgot, I looked at two multi-car red on the lot with VIN 19xxx and 24xxx where the black trim was perfect!

Picked up our new MY AWD multi-coat red yesterday in Charlotte with VIN 154XX. This is our second MY and 4th Tesla in the last 2 years. I've seen quite some things with the previous Tesla's we purchased and was prepared for refusing delivery yesterday. For everyone who is concerned about their upcoming delivery I can tell you to relax, this car is much better than my March MY and better than the 2018 M3 and MX I purchased previously.
In a nutshell this is the best made Tesla I ever purchased!
The only problem I found ( I am really picky) was a slight misalignment of the black trim at the driver door which will be fixed by mobile service next week.
Good luck for everyone, relax and enjoy the ride!

Almost forgot, I looked at two multi-car red on the lot with VIN 19xxx and 24xxx where the black trim was perfect!

Did you see any MSM, black int, 19" wheels there yesterday?

StefanG, What did they say about Tag transfer for South Carolina? I have delivery on Monday and I was told that they will give me paperwork and I have to go to SC DMV office !!

You'll get a 30 day temp tag and they will mail you the documents required for registering the car in SC within 25 days. SC DMV will print out the title when you drop off the Tesla paperwork (birth certificate of your car)

Reactions: ColaBay
Sorry I didn't pay attention to any others than red, but the lot looked surprisingly empty!

Hi, I have a question since you mentioned that you had owned other tesla cars and you are also around Charleston area.

I accepted delivery of my MY yesterday in NC and there were some issues that was noted and they told me that some can be done by mobile service.

Today I entered those issues on the app and when I was on the scheduling part, there was no option for mobile service. I just went ahead and scheduled it anyway

My question is, have you had any mobile service done or mobile service is not at all available here at our area? If it is not available here, why on earth would they even tell me otherwise? Smh!!!