Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible Supercharger - Medford, OK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw this (Coming Soon)on Plugshare a few days ago. Has anyone seen anything similar? It says one station at up to 250kW, and it’s at a government facility. I could not find it listed anywhere on Tesla’s web site.

IMG_0450.png

IMG_0451.jpeg

Something looks kind of off about this information. A 250 kW station would be a V3 Supercharger, but only 1 stall? I don't see any permit or anything listed on supercharge.info either.
(Population less than 1,000 people! And it's not a suburb of anything bigger.)

Last edited:
Something looks kind of off about this information. A 250 kW station would be a V3 Supercharger, but only 1 stall? I don't see any permit or anything listed on supercharge.info either.
Yeah, it struck me as odd as well. I don’t know how to look up permits, but the single station at a USDA facility is definitely strange. Is there any way to tell who created it on Plugshare?

I saw your comment on the PlugShare entry asking for clarification.

If you zoom in on Medford, then use the “hamburger” menu and select recent activity, you can see that the user named Evolve created this entry on July 28. Unfortunately, they generally don’t allow you to contact a user directly unless that person has their home charger listed on PlugShare.

Possibly the best thing to do in this situation would be to directly contact the USDA site (phone number on Google Maps) and ask them for details.