Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post Delivery Survey from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3 days after I took delivery of Tesla I received this survey.
g7wTJUw.png

Aside from some simple questions (5 as I recall), there was a text box asking for my opinion on how they could improve. So I told them about: 1) the physical condition of my car (almost perfect but still should not have been delivered like that), 2) poor communications after placing the order, 3) I asked why the 3/Y doesn't have a heated steering wheel and 4) when are they going to place a SuperCharger between Mt Vernon IL and Louisville KY.

I figured since they asked I'd tell them what's on my mind.

Are others receiving these surveys?

No Survey yet, did you get an email?

Fred

yes, since they asked I gave them my unvarnished opinion

1. The QC issues my Y was delivered with shouldn’t have left the factory

2. Communications sucks. They need to grow up and stop acting like a high tech startup in some dudes garage

3. Offer a heated steering wheel

4. Build a SC between Mt Vernon IL and Louisville KY. That 192 mile hole on I-64 is long over due

5. I told them I love the car and Tesla’s stated mission and will be a Tesla customer for life

cheers

I am one of the few who actually returned the car. I highly doubt anybody even looks at this survey. If they genuinely care I have asked them to reach out to me on that survey so I can share my reasoning but nothing so far. I don't want to get into my reasons to return in your thread but Tesla does not have any customer support.

3 days after I took delivery of Tesla I received this survey.
g7wTJUw.png

Aside from some simple questions (5 as I recall), there was a text box asking for my opinion on how they could improve. So I told them about: 1) the physical condition of my car (almost perfect but still should not have been delivered like that), 2) poor communications after placing the order, 3) I asked why the 3/Y doesn't have a heated steering wheel and 4) when are they going to place a SuperCharger between Mt Vernon IL and Louisville KY.

I figured since they asked I'd tell them what's on my mind.

Are others receiving these surveys?
I just got a post-service survey on my iPhone, but there appears to be no way to cause my feedback to be sent to Tesla: I am offered an "X" and a [back-arrrow] clicking on either seems to take me back to the start of an empty survey?????? If Tesla gets no completed surveys, it would seem to me that the site manager should inquire what's wrong with the App!!!!