Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Potential PPF/Ceramic Group Buy - Sticker City (Los Angeles Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I've been doing my research on where to get PPF/ceramic installed on my MYP when it finally arrives. Visited Sticker City in Sherman Oaks yesterday and was very impressed by their work (they had two MYPs in the shop along with numerous other high end cars).

I'm trying to see if there's enough interest to put together a group buy and get some discounted pricing for TMC members. When I spoke with one of the owners, he seemed open to the idea. This would be for the full frontal PPF, ceramic coating, and nano coating for the windshield.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me or just reply to this thread. Thanks.

Yes, I’m interested and I have used them in the past. They do high quality work but are definitely at the top of the market price wise. Or at least they were. This is the place all the high end cars go in the valley.

So, my guess is a group buy will just bring their pricing down to a more competitive price level but maybe (hopefully) I’m wrong.

This is going to be my workhorse car so I’m not sure I want to throw a lot more money at it. I’m definitely interested in the front end, mirrors and rear door PPF.

Yes, I’m interested and I have used them in the past. They do high quality work but are definitely at the top of the market price wise. Or at least they were. This is the place all the high end cars go in the valley.

So, my guess is a group buy will just bring their pricing down to a more competitive price level but maybe (hopefully) I’m wrong.

This is going to be my workhorse car so I’m not sure I want to throw a lot more money at it. I’m definitely interested in the front end, mirrors and rear door PPF.
I got quotes from a few reputable vendors (Concours, American Wrap Co., etc). Sticker City actually came in cheaper than one vendor and was about the same as the others. But for the PPF, they offer full length side/rear rocker protection which seems to be necessary on the Y. I prefer not to install mud flaps if possible.

I might also reach out to Sunshield to see if they'll offer a group discount for tint. Been going there for years. I met with Hamid last week to discuss the ceramic tint options.

Reactions: stickercity.com
I got quotes from a few reputable vendors (Concours, American Wrap Co., etc). Sticker City actually came in cheaper than one vendor and was about the same as the others. But for the PPF, they offer full length side/rear rocker protection which seems to be necessary on the Y. I prefer not to install mud flaps if possible.

I might also reach out to Sunshield to see if they'll offer a group discount for tint. Been going there for years. I met with Hamid last week to discuss the ceramic tint options.
Awesome. It’s been a while since I’ve been there and now there are a lot more options so they probably had to adjust their prices…I’ve also been going to Sunshield for a very long time and was also considering some tint so I’m interested in that as well.

Hi guys, here's what I just received from Sticker City. Looks like we can get a pretty sweet discount on the PPF/Ceramic combo if we can get 6+ people to participate. Just respond if you're still interested or not. Thanks!

00oa5uk.png

EDIT 1: Just received additional information. Looks like the offer will be good through the end of Friday. Sticker City will require a $250 deposit to lock in a spot/pricing.

CONFIRMED PARTICIPANTS
1. ucsdsig

Last edited:
So I've been doing my research on where to get PPF/ceramic installed on my MYP when it finally arrives. Visited Sticker City in Sherman Oaks yesterday and was very impressed by their work (they had two MYPs in the shop along with numerous other high end cars).

I'm trying to see if there's enough interest to put together a group buy and get some discounted pricing for TMC members. When I spoke with one of the owners, he seemed open to the idea. This would be for the full frontal PPF, ceramic coating, and nano coating for the windshield.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me or just reply to this thread. Thanks.
I'm very very interested