Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Power frunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Because the hood of refreshed MX is a bit more difficult to close than previous Raven, I decided to look for power frunk. I picked Hansshow since it currently has 25% discount for Black Friday.

It took me less than 3 hours to install on last Saturday. I really love it even though I do see some bad reviews about it. It is V5 now so I hope it will last.

There's few installation instructions on YouTube but I found my way to install it. 20221105_205943.jpg

20221105_172812.jpg20221105_172838.jpg

Because the hood of refreshed MX is a bit more difficult to close than previous Raven, I decided to look for power frunk. I picked Hansshow since it currently has 25% discount for Black Friday.

It took me less than 3 hours to install on last Saturday. I really love it even though I do see some bad reviews about it. It is V5 now so I hope it will last.

There's few installation instructions on YouTube but I found my way to install it.View attachment 872345

View attachment 872343View attachment 872344
How did you attach/connect the power cable to the jump post?

I am not comfortable with "stripping the cable and wrap" to the jump post way - as seen in few YT install videos.