Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Power Liftgate install in the GTA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Hansshow Trunk Installed.

I'm glad I started on my own car. No major issues, but small things learnt to ensure every install will be done professionally.

Message me for any install questions or if you'd like an install done in the GTA.

Hey everyone,

I bought a power lift gate in the group buy and will be installing it once I take delivery. I will post a video and will be installing these in the GTA.

I own a body shop and we have repaired the model 3 that I own, so very fimiliar with it.

I will let you know what the cost is after I install mine to make sure it is a fair price.

If you are interested in install. The shop is located in Mississauga by the airport. I may even consider starting a mobile install where I come to you to install, but that will cost a little more depending on where.

PM any questions.
I am about to take delivery of a Tesla 3, LR, AWD
What would be the cost of the unit, including installation?
How long does installation take (wait for it to be done)

You can buy the unit directly from hansshow. There are some discount codes (pm me if you need one) or youcyou wait for a group buy. But the website gives you an idea of cost.

Install is usually $500 for trunk, $100 for sensor, $400 for trunk.

Again feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

You can buy the unit directly from hansshow. There are some discount codes (pm me if you need one) or youcyou wait for a group buy. But the website gives you an idea of cost.

Install is usually $500 for trunk, $100 for sensor, $400 for trunk.

Again feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Thanks for the reply. Will hold off until I have the car figured out. Lots to learn. Car is now 4 days old and I’m loving it. What an awesome car!

Hey everyone,

I bought a power lift gate in the group buy and will be installing it once I take delivery. I will post a video and will be installing these in the GTA.

I own a body shop and we have repaired the model 3 that I own, so very fimiliar with it.

I will let you know what the cost is after I install mine to make sure it is a fair price.

If you are interested in install. The shop is located in Mississauga by the airport. I may even consider starting a mobile install where I come to you to install, but that will cost a little more depending on where.

PM any questions.
A bit late, but just got my 3 a dam interested in a power trunk and install

If something happens specifically to the trunk then they are likely not to support it. But not really much that could go wrong with the trunk that you would need Tesla to help fix.

That being said, this is one reason why the Hansshow trunk is better in my opinion. It is easy to go back to stock. No wires running up the car and no needing to tap wires to CANBUS.

I will be installing mine this weekend. I will post a video and will be offering install for an affordable fixed price. Price will be based on if you come to me or want mobile service (price will be dependent on travel time)[

7/7/20 Looking for someone to install power trunk (no foot sensor) in Toronto area