Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Power Trunk Retrofit on Model 3s now Available Direct from Tesla [09.14.2023 - 2018 model 3 not eligible]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was Monday, they rescheduled to Thursday this morning. When I asked what happened they said the parts weren’t going to be at the service center until the day of my appointment so it auto rescheduled. No mention of a need for a different kit (yet).
You should probably confirm with them if the retrofit will work on your car so you won’t be turned away when you go for your appointment.

I noticed that the product page had updated to saying 2019+ vehicles where before I swore it said 2018.

Tho now when I go to the store for my 2018 - I don’t even see it as an option (even though I did before in both the available and sold out states)

Attachments

• IMG_1861.png
    IMG_1861.png
    640.9 KB · Views: 197
Reactions: Nightdown_fox
Please those that get the retrofit provide their thoughts and review? Also, if its a mobile and/or service center appt. Appreciate it!
I WAS going to install the EV Offer/Tesla Offer power trunk but not sure if its compatible w/ future OTA updates.

Please those that get the retrofit provide their thoughts and review? Also, if its a mobile and/or service center appt. Appreciate it!
I WAS going to install the EV Offer/Tesla Offer power trunk but not sure if its compatible w/ future OTA updates.
I’ve had an EVOffer trunk installed since the middle of 2021 and it’s been fine with numerous updates.