Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PowerTools not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m not able to get PowerTools to connect to my car. I’ve rebooted my car. Reinstalled the app, and reset all of my network settings in my phone. Is anyone else having issues with PowerTools? It’s probably been a month since I used it last.

This is the first time warmer day we’ve had since I had my new 90kw battery installed and I wanted to see if the power output was better with a higher outside temperature.

Funny, not working for me either

I have a P90dl that I’m Not getting the performance I should out of the pack.I sent the power tools data file to them to analyze, I wonder if they’re shutting it off so that people can’t use it as a diagnostic tool?

Funny, not working for me either

I have a P90dl that I’m Not getting the performance I should out of the pack.I sent the power tools data file to them to analyze, I wonder if they’re shutting it off so that people can’t use it as a diagnostic tool?

I’m noticing maybe it is my car. I was able to connect to RemoteS and the Tesla app after having issues with PowerTools, but now I’m having trouble connecting to anything. Are you able to connect to the Tesla app?