Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall 2 for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we will be able to use the Powerwall after all ;). That being said, moderator please remove this ad or consider it closed.
I'm glad to hear that you will be using your Powerwall 2. Would you care to share with us what you learned about it that caused you to change your mind and not sell it?

Note: this thread that you started is not in the TMC "For Sale" forum so I'm not sure if it is really considered an "ad". Why not just keep the thread and you can post your Powerwall 2 installation experience when you get to that point?

Reactions: Sudre and Falkirk
I want to buy 30 powerwalls. Are there any people to sell them ?
I think you're limited to a maximum of 9 or 10 Powerwall as that is all a single gateway can support, but more importantly your local building code will limits that further.

For me, since I live in a townhouse complex, my local building code does not permit more than 6 stationary batteries joined together even thou technically I can do more.

At the 30 number, you might inquire about the PowerPack as that is now being available to small commercial shops. If you qualify for it, that would be best. You should contact them for more information. Commercial | Tesla

Last edited:
At the 30 number, you might inquire about the PowerPack as that is now being available to small commercial shops.

That's the first thing I thought of too. But wanting 30 powerwalls, maybe he has 30 condo units or individual houses to install them into. Or 15 units and 2xPWs each.

But getting them to Turkey? That seems like a bigger problem. That's four tons of cargo.

• Informative
Reactions: ra88it
That's the first thing I thought of too. But wanting 30 powerwalls, maybe he has 30 condo units or individual houses to install them into. Or 15 units and 2xPWs each.

But getting them to Turkey? That seems like a bigger problem. That's four tons of cargo.

Yes, that correct. 30 pcs are roughly 3.6 tones. But it is not problem, ı can do it.

I am planning to set up them to 30 individual places.

I talked with TESLA Energy, and they said that we can t send to Turkey because we can t do operation in here.

Actually, if i want a reseller about Tesla Energy powerwalls, i will buy reseller's all product.

• Funny
Reactions: bonaire
Status
Not open for further replies.