Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall Monitoring Details with the Tesla App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sigh, seems like a UI bug, in my option. Tesla now tells me today (a week after install), the Week view is there. Well, yeah, if you calculate things so that they don't appear until the time period is COMPLETED, then sure... I wrote back saying, so, I won't see Month for a Month, and Year for a Year? I know that's not how Solar (only) works....

As you say, classic tech support, where they do the minimum to close a call (and since I worked in IT for way toooo long, I can definitely say that...).

More to come...

Well another classic tech support "thing" (which alas is not unique to Tesla) is just giving out wrong information.

Bruce.
Yeah, I really can't tell if they 'just' got to the call, and 'noticed' 'look, it now has the Week stats', and that's it. Or they really did something. I suspect the Week does show up after a week, but I'd really like some research. I srsly can't believe I'm the first person to add PWs after having Solar and asking WTF on day three about where the historical stats are.

I'll probably be setting up pvoutput, since this is useless if SolarCity is really going away.... That now no long even has net consumption, which makes it useless even if it were NOT going away.