Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall time if use setting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just tried to reset my utility rate plan on the Powerwall settings in the Tesla app as my cheap period has changed with the clock change to 0100 - 0600. Apparently there are no options between 0030 and 0200 so the best I can do is starting at 0200, thus losing an hour of cheap rate!! Anybody else get this issue?

Actually bizarre as it sounds I think I gained an hour. My winter off peak runs from 2400 - 0500. But with the clocks going forward 0500 becomes 0600. So by leaving it on the winter times last night I started charging the PW plus both cars at 2400 but theoretically wouldn’t stop charging until 0600!! Or that’s how I see it and actually everything was charged by 0300!!

My problem is as of tonight I want to set the off peak times to 0100 - 0600 (EdF GoElectric BST times). But when I edit the off peak times on the app the start time slider can only be set to 0030 (thus starting charge during peak period) or 0200 (thus losing an hour of off peak) with no option for 0100. Last year I had no issues.