Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre-FSD FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has there been any commitments on what features might be delivered to FSD customers before the actual full self driving?
I recall reading that enhanced summon would come not only to FSD owners, but also EAP owners.
So do we know, if I buy FSD, are there features coming before full self driving that I would get, or am I essentially waiting for that one single feature?

Has there been any commitments on what features might be delivered to FSD customers before the actual full self driving?
I recall reading that enhanced summon would come not only to FSD owners, but also EAP owners.
So do we know, if I buy FSD, are there features coming before full self driving that I would get, or am I essentially waiting for that one single feature?
Here is what the Tesla website Model 3 order page shows right now as coming with the FSDC option now and “later this year”. There is no way to know if those two “later” features will come at the same time or separately, or if there will be other additional features as well.
—————————————————————————————————————-

Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Navigate on Autopilot: automatic driving from highway on-ramp to off-ramp including interchanges and overtaking slower cars.
  • Auto Lane Change: automatic lane changes while driving on the highway.
  • Autopark: both parallel and perpendicular spaces.
  • Summon: your parked car will come find you anywhere in a parking lot. Really.
Coming later this year:
  • Recognize and respond to traffic lights and stop signs.
  • Automatic driving on city streets.