Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity - Included?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So when the 'Premium Connectivity' section first appeared on my P3D it was showing a September renewal date (got the car in late Sept). Then ever since the 2020.8.3 update it has been showing 'included'. I thought it was a bug but it seems to have remained 'included' on 2020.12.11.1 as well.

I know some earlier M3s in the US have it included but I always thought us Aussies never made the cut off date. If it really is included I'm not complaining. Anyone else with an earlier M3 see included?

Attachments

• IMG_20200509_151417_2 (2).jpg
    IMG_20200509_151417_2 (2).jpg
    803.8 KB · Views: 78
All cars ordered on or before June 30, 2019 include lifetime premium connectivity.

Connectivity

Originally mine also showed a September renewal date, so I raised a support case with the following response “We have updated all eligible lifetime premium connectivity accounts to display the correct configuration. I am happy to confirm yours has been included.”

All cars ordered on or before June 30, 2019 include lifetime premium connectivity.

Connectivity

Originally mine also showed a September renewal date, so I raised a support case with the following response “We have updated all eligible lifetime premium connectivity accounts to display the correct configuration. I am happy to confirm yours has been included.”

Not correct about ‘all cars’. My model S ordered in 2018 was clear that it came with only 1 year of premium connectivity. It was provided in writing. The cost was unknown at the time but was verbally told ‘a bit over $100’. So no surprise for me.