Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Premium wireless phone charger for Tesla model S/X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received my Greenmission Wireless Phone Charger (V2) for my 2019 Model S. It was great! đź‘Ť

The installation was easy (the package came with an QR code link for an installation video.) The wireless charger looked beautiful with Alcantara-like finish, and it worked wonderfully with the Apple MagSafe charging on my iPhone 14 Pro.

Thanks you!

So you ordered a large quantity but you can't ship, or even email, within two weeks of me placing an order?

From your website:

"What is the shipping time?
We usually ship your charger in a couple of days. When it ships it should be with you in 2-5 days. During high demand, the processing time will be around one week."

I ordered on November 13. You can do the math.

I'll submit my Amex dispute if you can't provide a tracking number within 24 hours. You can also expect me to post honest reviews of what it's like doing business with you.

Within the time it's taken you to "process" my order, I've ordered and received a wireless charger from Tesla for basically the same price that you are charging.

So, anyone else reading this, if you want a wireless charger within a reasonable amount of time, you can order the Tesla wireless charger part # 1562264-00 for $125 via a service request in the app. It shows out of stock on the Tesla website (and a list price of $195) but the service centers keep them in stock and only charge $125.
Does this have MagSafe