Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

prep for delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered MY about 2 weeks ago, and I'm wondering if I don't complete the prep for delivery stage (I haven't completed the payment method) whether I will still get assigned a VIN. In other words, it still shows I can make changes to the config (edit design) so I'm wondering if it's because the payment method is not completed. Thanks.

I preorders mine in march and they were going to deliver my Y today at 11:00 but nick called to tell me the roof glass was cracked iask if there were nay other issues he assured me all else was fine we will see I put down 2500 in march.

It didn't. I just completed and I still see edit design link. I'm just wondering if my place is kept in the queue with my order even though everything wasn't completed in the prep stage.
You even have insurance completed?

I think my edit button went away the second I moved from the registration/trade-in/payment page to the page that asks for insurance. (I think the URL ends with product-finalize)

Last edited: