Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price Cuts? WTF?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is classic. If you bought Tesla cars Two years ago , it’s the same price of todays. If you bought a Tesla to make money , that boat 🛥️ as sailed. All cars until recently, is a depreciating asset. I don’t feel bad for prior purchases last month. I feel good for the rest of the people that are going to go electric. Lowering prices doesn’t hurt the company , because they are going full scale cost per vehicle to manufacture has gone down. Most car companies would do the opposite and raise prices every year. Good on Elon on his mission statement to transform the world to sustainable energy. FYI I have
2022 S-LR
2020 3-Rwd
No regrets
What do you propose for the "x" in your statement?

Does my March order where I paid $7K more than today's pricing when I got the car end of October qualify for the "x"?
Do only orders after the May increase qualify?
Or only after the June increase?
Or only in the last month?
Last 2 weeks?

How about anyone that paid even $1 more than today's pricing....like people still did back in 2021?

There is no way to create a value for your proposed "X". Therefore there will be no discounting or free FSD or anything even if you took delivery 1 min before the delivery centres closed on Thursday night.