Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Prices starting from 35000 USD,love Model 3 with understanding.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Prices starting from 35000 USD,love Model 3 with understanding, tell you how to choose the model and equipment for your lover.
312.jpg

Super fan of Tesla,Xiao mage.
The Model 3 that we eagerly expect for long time is going to start production,and its price list also begin circulating on the Internet.
It is a problem for almost peers to choose model 3 better.
320.jpg

As the earliest owner of Model S and Model X with rich experience in driving Tesla, i codify some matching opinions and suggestions for you ,hope it can give you some references:

Model/KWH: In principle,choose 80 or P80D if you are rich, choose 65 if you are middle-income, choose 50 if you have no more money.For now,high range is better.But compare with range,the configuration is more important.We believe that the domestic charging environment will become more convenient two years later, and then the range will becomes less important at the same time.
Ludicrous Speed : Only P80D has this function.〝The speed and the fervor",you deserve it!
Metallic paint:For color ,the most beautiful is the one you have sense.
20-inch wheels: select the standard wheel will be more practical, lower maintenance cost,combine with functionality with style.
Decent seats and interior:You can choose the seats with complex material, which more breathable and soft than leather seats.
Glass roof:the stunning design of Model 3, not every car you can look up at the starry sky.Don't worry about your skin, we prepared the visor curtain to serve for some beauty who afraid of getting sunburned.
Sun roof: don't recommended,cause the time we use it are few and far between.
Tech package: tesla's technical conditions always have high-tech breakthrough, to elect it is definitely true,what we need is avant-garde technology.
Enhanced autopilot: recommend index(★★★★★★), those who ever experienced Tesla's autopilot all know its power.
Full self-driving :you can pay for the software upgrade after Tesla perfecting it.
Air suspension: recommend index (★★★★),you will not feel bumps when entering a steep drive way .
Cold weather package:essential for snowy areas.
Sound system: recommended for audiophiles.
High-amp charger : recommended if the charging pile that installed in your home is equipped with 380 V power.
Tow Bar: say goodbye to it.
318.jpg

Attachments

• 318.jpg
    318.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: MikeC
The Model 3 that we eagerly expect for long time is going to start production,and its price list also begin circulating on the Internet.
Tesla has not realeased a Model 3 "price list" or an options list as shown in your post. Someone just made that stuff up.

You need to stop promoting rumors and fictions as fact.

Reactions: Muaddid and bonaire
Reactions: Adm
I made the table. It's definitely not in any way based on leaks from Tesla. It's my best guesses combined with all the official information I've picked up on from Tesla over the past ~6 years. I don't think it's completely wrong, but it would surprise me greatly if it were completely right.

This pricing will be far off and you are probably giving users a false sense of pricing by putting this out. I would never speculate on pricing and put it out there for potential buyers to make reservations based on assumptions.

It was in a thread specifically intended for speculation on this forum. If someone takes the table and distributes it beyond the thread - that's on them.

I will say that speculation is useful - when a sufficient number of peope share their experiences and views on a particular subject, it is possible to come to a conclusion that is close to the right conclusion. And I don't think I'm far off with my pricing. But this isn't the thread for discussing that. If you want to discuss Model 3 pricing, you can take it to this thread: Attempting to price out options for Model 3 (Part 2!)

It was in a thread specifically intended for speculation on this forum. If someone takes the table and distributes it beyond the thread - that's on them.

I will say that speculation is useful - when a sufficient number of peope share their experiences and views on a particular subject, it is possible to come to a conclusion that is close to the right conclusion. And I don't think I'm far off with my pricing. But this isn't the thread for discussing that. If you want to discuss Model 3 pricing, you can take it to this thread: Attempting to price out options for Model 3 (Part 2!)

Tesla cant charge more for options they charge on different models and no way a dual motor would be $3500 that would be $5k, They also cant charge less for AP or FSD so or they would face tremendous issues with folks that bought those updates on the S or X. They would be also priced the same. They will also not under any circumstance put out a performance vehicle at $57k or they would lose too many S or X sales. Remember that they are pricing the 3 at basically a loss while the S & X sales create the money for them to do this. I think many will be really surprised at how much higher 3's will end up being with options.

Tesla cant charge more for options they charge on different models and no way a dual motor would be $3500 that would be $5k, They also cant charge less for AP or FSD so or they would face tremendous issues with folks that bought those updates on the S or X. They would be also priced the same. They will also not under any circumstance put out a performance vehicle at $57k or they would lose too many S or X sales. Remember that they are pricing the 3 at basically a loss while the S & X sales create the money for them to do this. I think many will be really surprised at how much higher 3's will end up being with options.

In VAG exactly the same spare parts have different prices, if you have Audi, VW or Skoda.