Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pricing on Inventory MSD100

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Generally you should expect a 3% to 8% discount from custom order price, possibly more. Right now isnt a good time. I wouldnt expect any good deals in inventory for at least a 3 weeks. It could be a month or two. These things can be weird.

Hi,

I have been trying to gage what would be considered a fair price for an inventory model Preferably Raven MS100D and pre-raven 2018/2019 with the standard options offered currently.
Now is really not a good time to consider a used car from Tesla. End of last quarter there was a ton of great sales. But beginning of July, Tesla reduced the new purchase price of the M and X by $12,000-20,000 but still has not adjusted the pre-raven used inventory according to the new car price drops. This is likely intentional to force people into buying new cars and improve their monthly delivery numbers.

There is a Facebook group called "Tesla Showroom Deals" where these deals show up quite a lot. There are a couple of groups with this name, you want the one with about 4400 members. (I am NOT affiliated with this group.) Deals are posted regularly and they go fast! Last week I saw a couple of new, pre-Raven 100D, AP only for around 72k. Deals on X and 3 as well.

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
There is a Facebook group called "Tesla Showroom Deals" where these deals show up quite a lot. There are a couple of groups with this name, you want the one with about 4400 members. (I am NOT affiliated with this group.) Deals are posted regularly and they go fast! Last week I saw a couple of new, pre-Raven 100D, AP only for around 72k. Deals on X and 3 as well.

Yep. Snagged a truly unbelievable new P100D deal from there, not even sure if it's gonna work out, but if it does, it's amazing.

Reactions: byeLT4

Thanks i did check it out there were 2 pre raven that came by one was 2019 72k with the 335 mile range , and the other which was 2018 same range model for 68k both got sold rather quickly with around 60 miles , Was the 2018 a good deal considering its a model older than by a year