TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Pro Hand Wash with Pics including Dash...

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by KenEE, Jan 29, 2013.

1. KenEE

KenEE P1937 Reward Excellence!

Paid a local highend detail shop to hand wash my S. They were very excited to work on a Model S and took some nice pics with a very nice camera.

Since they were nice enough to email some of the pics I thought I'd give them a plug and share them with you.

RubADubDub.jpg AlmostDone.jpg LookingGood.jpg DashShot.jpg AllClean.jpg

2. giants2001

giants2001 Member

Roses are red and Teslas are blue. And that is one sweet blue!

3. carrerascott

carrerascott FUEL FTR

Very nice. Seeing all these Blues makes me regret ordering Black a bit, since Blue is black half the time. ;)

What kind of soap do they use -- its sooooo foamy!

4. shokunin

shokunin P85 & S40

It's a foam cannon attachment to a power washer. Lots of different soaps will foam up through a foam cannon. This is best way to wash if your car is really, really dirty or if you just went offroading in your S.

5. KenEE

KenEE P1937 Reward Excellence!

Thanks everyone. I have to admit she's bueaut! (although I might be biased :) )

I really liked that foam cannon and it seemed to do a great job of "lifting" the dirt. Not a bad deal either. All that love and cheaper than the equivalent at the local Mr. Bubbles. (and no Park/Neutral worries and no abrasive brushes)

I think they also took some nice pictures. That's a very good rendition of Gray with Obeche Matte if anyone was wondering what it looks like.