Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problem with synchronizing - v11.1 ( 2024.3.20 aa97f7e6263 ) iPhone 15 Pro iOS 17.5.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was regularly overseas for about 3 months at a time, away from my car. Sometimes I'd find after being away for a longer time, my car would go into a deep sleep and wouldn't initially respond to the app. Once I was back at my car, would go to the car, open it, it would fully wake up, and car would respond to the app like normal. Wouldn't do it every trip, but every so often it would. I'd try that and my guess is everything will go back to normal.

Reactions: gillfoto
I was regularly overseas for about 3 months at a time, away from my car. Sometimes I'd find after being away for a longer time, my car would go into a deep sleep and wouldn't initially respond to the app. Once I was back at my car, would go to the car, open it, it would fully wake up, and car would respond to the app like normal. Wouldn't do it every trip, but every so often it would. I'd try that and my guess is everything will go back to normal.
Thank you for your suggestion, but unfortunately that does not work for this scenario. I can get in the car and drive it but there is no transmission between iPhone and car other than that. None of the Tesla App Control ( while away from car and also inside car) features are completed 'unable to to find' even though both have WiFi and Bluetooth in both turned on.

Last edited:
Yes they do, has WiFi and cellular operational. Thank you for the interest.
Still trying to problem solve, lost contact between iPhone App and Model Y our 2023, the 2021 is still ok.

Attachments

• IMG_5503.jpeg
    IMG_5503.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 3