Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production/Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Roadster (EU 66/250), radiant red with black and red interior, was delivered yesterday. Very nice!
Unfortunately I have to wait for a couple of weeks to drive it. We have a very slow registration process in Sweden.
I got a Blaupunkt Radio/Nav unit (TravelPilot Rome Europe NAV 56E) included instead of the JVC. Don't know yet if that is god or bad....
Are all the EU Roadsters equipped with that unit?

FANTASTIC NEWS! I'm Swedish myself and this is auto-history for sure! Is this Johan perhaps? I've been in contact with one person from Sweden regarding his coming Tesla Roadster. Please reply to this message and let me know. :redface:

FANTASTIC NEWS! I'm Swedish myself and this is auto-history for sure! Is this Johan perhaps? I've been in contact with one person from Sweden regarding his coming Tesla Roadster. Please reply to this message and let me know. :redface:

Yes, it is. There is only one more Roadster coming to sweden, (as far as I know). We will soon start the Tesla Roadster club of Sweden...

Roadsters in Europe:
Probably most in Germany. But that's because there are at least three companies here, which bought a couple:
There is a company for solar energy. They bought 13.
Also RWE, a standard energy company. They have a least 5, which I saw at the IAA in Frankfurt.
And due to what Craig Davis from Tesla said, I lost 13 spots in the line to Mercedes.

Including the private owners in Germany I know about, that would make at least 35-40 in Germany. Don't know, if they are all delivered though.

About the radio: I also have the Blaupunkt in my Roadster, but both me and Tesla are not happy with it. I haven't found a way to plug in my iPod or any other MP3 Player. The Radio sounds terrible. Can't get the strongest Stations here without noise. No Bluetooth support either. The Manual say it supports bluetooth and iPod, but neither Tesla nor me have managed to get it working.

About the radio: I also have the Blaupunkt in my Roadster, but both me and Tesla are not happy with it. I haven't found a way to plug in my iPod or any other MP3 Player. The Radio sounds terrible. Can't get the strongest Stations here without noise. No Bluetooth support either. The Manual say it supports bluetooth and iPod, but neither Tesla nor me have managed to get it working.

MyBlaujunk, sound and radio reception are abysmal. I did get my Nokia phone to bluetooth with it (though it does seem to be random when it connects sometimes) I have tested an Iphone and Ipod to work but there is no control of anything, it just acts as an amp/speakers for the MP3 player. Those here will attest that I'm not the smartest knife in the drawer with high tech electronics, so I'm guessing a bad unit or install.

EU Signature VIN #0025 delivered today

3966260739_ce769a52d3.jpg

3966265253_9417ae4b27.jpg

3966264525_80b20089ca.jpg

3967039514_0a6fb6ca98.jpg

...Just a short (and incomplete) history of my “shopping experience” so far:

- you have one (!) person you can contact who is swamped with all kinds of things all the time but has hardly time to answer questions or e-mails
- many questions and e-mails simply get “ignored”
- countersigned reservation agreement or contract: nope.
- received the confirmation e-mail that my reservation fee got there after a month
- official confirmation that my balance payment was received: nope
- info on how the whole procedure (configuration, timeline, etc.) was going to be: none
- swatches & color samples: yes, after I asked for them. Because “no one else usually needs them” (huh?)

May I point out, RGB, that you seem much happier than you seemed a few months ago.
:D <-- tesla smiley?

Enjoy your car!!

The stork brought #690 this morning. Here she is with her new adopted family. A 2003 Toyota RAV4-EV, and a 2005 Toyota Prius with a Hymotion PHEV package--that's now our 100mpg gas guzzler for when we find ourselves filled with range anxiety.

430d1254532061-production-delivery-status-evs-front.jpg

431d1254532072-production-delivery-status-evs-rear.jpg

Attachments

• EVs Front.JPG
    EVs Front.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 259
  • EVs Rear.JPG
    EVs Rear.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 262
Last edited by a moderator:
We've had the following delivered these last two weeks:
EU Signature #18 - Twilight Blue
EU Signature #19 - Very Orange
EU Signature #24 - Obsidian Black (for sale)
EU Signature #29 - Thunder Gray
EU Signature Sport #30 - Fusion Red
EU Signature #40 - Thunder Gray

In addition we've expecting EU Signature Sport # 1 - Fusion Red next week. This is the first EU Signature car!

We've had the following delivered these last two weeks:
EU Signature #18 - Twilight Blue
EU Signature #19 - Very Orange
EU Signature #24 - Obsidian Black (for sale)
EU Signature #29 - Thunder Gray
EU Signature Sport #30 - Fusion Red
EU Signature #40 - Thunder Gray

So you guys ordered one too many? Happens to me all the time! :biggrin:

Any idea at what price (excl tax) #24 is going away?

With all the demos sold at about 20 percent off depending on how beat up they were and sales people not just sitting back and waiting for buyers but having regular sales-meetings, taking an active part in looking up old leads and (now) getting a small commission (whatever "small" is), Tesla is looking at another record breaking month for sales.