Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Products for the 2021+ Model S/X (DIY tints, wraps, PPFs and Screen Protectors)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just dropping by to share my experience - I grabbed the matte screen protector set, and they fit well and significantly reduced the glare. Both wife and I love that as much as the protection they provide. The installation kit and videos made it easy to install, too. In fact, because we are happy with those screen protectors, I'm about to order a few more items (PPF for lights, interior wrap). Good stuff, @iyordanov!

Just dropping by to share my experience - I grabbed the matte screen protector set, and they fit well and significantly reduced the glare. Both wife and I love that as much as the protection they provide. The installation kit and videos made it easy to install, too. In fact, because we are happy with those screen protectors, I'm about to order a few more items (PPF for lights, interior wrap). Good stuff, @iyordanov!
Thank you 😊

New products released:

Tempest Wheels Vinyl Wrap

and

Wheel Caps Vinyl Covers (work on both Tempest and Arachnid wheels):

Coming up in the next month or so:
  • Steering wheel wrap
  • Door buttons wrap
  • Front bumper PPF
  • Trunk luggage protector PPF
  • Full rockers PPF
  • Door Edge guards (PPF)
  • Windows tints with XPEL Prime XR
If I am missing anything that can be wrapped please do share 😃

New products released:

Tempest Wheels Vinyl Wrap

and

Wheel Caps Vinyl Covers (work on both Tempest and Arachnid wheels):

Coming up in the next month or so:
  • Steering wheel wrap
  • Door buttons wrap
  • Front bumper PPF
  • Trunk luggage protector PPF
  • Full rockers PPF
  • Door Edge guards (PPF)
  • Windows tints with XPEL Prime XR
If I am missing anything that can be wrapped please do share 😃
Any plans to make RAIN SHIELD for front windshield?

Just released Yoke Wrap (posting here for those of you who follow this thread):

Also teaser for trunk trim wrap (still work in progress though):
IMG_1419.jpeg

Just got my rear light tint and interior wrap from Twraps. Really impressive professional packaging and easy to understand instructions.

Really need to complement @iyordanov for fantastic customer service - he truly cares for his customers and exemplifies the best of a small entrepreneurial business. For my fellow Canadians out there, suggest connecting with him ahead of time to sort out shipping/customs concerns (Eg electing to self clear customs) to avoid any potential import duties surprised. This is by no means a knock on Twraps, it wasn’t his fault and he was amazing working with me to resolve this. UPS is committing highway robbery on clearing imports into Canada.

Sad I have to wait till my center console gets repaired and car warmer to clean the rear lights before installing, will share updates once I can put them on.

Attachments

• 4A9A17B0-B697-400F-81F4-ADE59D508167.jpeg
    4A9A17B0-B697-400F-81F4-ADE59D508167.jpeg
    574 KB · Views: 70
  • DF7D1CA0-1049-4A57-B977-8E73FA417CE5.jpeg
    DF7D1CA0-1049-4A57-B977-8E73FA417CE5.jpeg
    667.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Love
Reactions: iyordanov
@iyordanov , how about something for inside the the front “grill”. Give the car a grin 😀
I can certainly do that, it might turn out cool! Will try it out but it won't be very soon (perhaps 2 weeks or so), because today I am getting the Refresh Model X for a week so I can do some stuff for it (like tints, PPFs, emblems etc). So for the next week I will only work on the X as it's pretty expensive to rent and I want to get as much done as possible.

Reactions: Vvcj
Hey folks

Just released a new product for the Model S.

It's basically a film that has water resistant coating, so most of the water slides down instead of staying on it. Useful if you live in a place with heavy rains. Specially cut for the Model S to provide 100% mirrors coverage and partial windows coverage (100% in height and about 14" in width).
Notice that it's not magic, so there will still be some water on it, but significantly less than without it. Visibility will still be partly blurred during rain, just less so than without the film.

Here is a demo I just shot today:
Interesting... Should these hold up the water resistance for years or deteriorate over time?
Here in Seattle we have a few days "without" rain ;)
I've used Gtech products, but usually just keep going back to cheap and quick RainX.
This looks like an interesting possible long term solution. Though the partial side window does look a bit odd, only being partially covered IMO.

BTW, have your caliper film on my S Plaid. They've been great 👍

Hey guys

A few months ago I got a delivery of my new Model S. I wanted to customize it but since it's so new there was nothing on the market, so I've decided to do it myself. As a result I also opened a Shopify store where I sell everything I make (more products coming every week).
So I'd like to use the opportunity so share some of the products that I now offer for the new Model S. I hope you find this useful.

Yoke Wrap

Tempest Wheels Vinyl Covers

Screen Protectors (Front & Back) in Clear & Matte

Interior Wrap Kit

Door Sills PPF (Made with 3M or XPEL) in Clear & Matte

Door Sills - Carbon Fiber (made with 3M)

Wheel Cap Vinyl Covers

Headlights Tint made with XPEL Slate Smoke

Tail lights Tint made with XPEL Slate Smoke

Fog lights Tint made with XPEL Slate Smoke

Fenders + Rockers PPF (Made with 3M or XPEL)

Hood PPF (Made with 3M or XPEL)

Door Handle Guards

Trunk Letters + All Emblems (Trunk, Frunk, 4xWheels)

Door Handles Covers with colored vinyl (made with 3M)

Calipers Vinyl Covers (made with 3M)​

Rain Shield - Improve visibility during rain​

PS. Dash + doors trim wrap will come soon.
That's it for now! I am working on creating more products every week.

If you want something that can be made of PPF or vinyl, please let me know, half of these products I developed based on requests here on TMC, so I am very open to suggestions :)

Thanks!
What carrier do you ship with for Canadian residents?

Interesting... Should these hold up the water resistance for years or deteriorate over time?
I've used Gtech products, but usually just keep going back to cheap and quick RainX.
This looks like an interesting possible long term solution. Though the partial side window does look a bit odd, only being partially covered IMO.

To be honest I am not so confident about the window part. I’ve been unable to test it properly because it doesn’t rain in California, but I got feedback from one person who said that on his car the gap between the window and the weather strip is so tight that the window film wrinkled when he lowered the window. I will likely remove the window part in a few days and leave just the mirrors part. But still highly untested with actual rain. With hose it looks like magic though.

Reactions: GroovaEV

I ordered the window kit and will should be trying them out in about 2 weeks (fingers crossed). I'll post a review with pictures on here

PSA to all those in colder climates - don’t try to do exterior wet installs when the weather is close to or below freezing.

The water moisture in between could freeze and the wraps may fall off/be lost when driving if not fully cured.

This is not anything specific to TWraps, I just clearly had a lapse in common sense. Wanted to share my lesson so hopefully you guys don’t lose any of the wraps like I did.

Ps: the rear light tints at 50% really did help “modernize” the rear brake lights, especially the white parts.

Reactions: iyordanov