Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Project Loveday

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am NOT impressed with the submissions so far (a couple prior to the contest were amazing). Anyone want to collaborate? I have ideas, but zero ability to execute

I agree. I admit that I haven't watched all of the submissions, but the 20+ that I've seen haven't been that great. I think because Tesla turned it into a contest, a lot of people have just been throwing a video together. You can really tell that the previous fan made commercials (before the contest) were projects that the creators were passionate about.

I agree. I admit that I haven't watched all of the submissions, but the 20+ that I've seen haven't been that great. I think because Tesla turned it into a contest, a lot of people have just been throwing a video together. You can really tell that the previous fan made commercials (before the contest) were projects that the creators were passionate about.

Do you plan on putting something together?

An extra month!? Have to think they haven't gotten either enough or good enough (no offense!) entries. The original prize winner had to collect by June 2 (or something) to show up at the July Model 3 event (it was that, right?). Going to be a bit tighter if that's all pushed a month.. guess that means the event will be mid/late July? All speculation on my part!

An extra month!? Have to think they haven't gotten either enough or good enough (no offense!) entries. The original prize winner had to collect by June 2 (or something) to show up at the July Model 3 event (it was that, right?). Going to be a bit tighter if that's all pushed a month.. guess that means the event will be mid/late July? All speculation on my part!

Elon has high expectation, he should be featured in someone's commercial (like Iron Man)