TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Project/Mods forum?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Puslinch, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Puslinch

Puslinch Member

I've been searching around for different consoles front and rear and always stumble across some fantastic projects and modifications that others owners have done to their cars. Interior, trunk and frunk lighting, camera switches, speakers, puddle lights, etc.

Could a forum be added for these? They are currently scattered across the board. Just an idea.....Gary

2. Hank42

Hank42 Member

That's a fantastic idea. It seems there are two camps - those who say why mes with perfection and those here who see an opportunity to personolize and improve. I've seen some pretty crazy mods - near complete teardowns. And then there's the talk of "hacking" etc <- that's one problem with this car is there's not much to mod without getting into grey areas. But I welcome the idea of a dedicated forum where all that can be hashed out.

3. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

i've asked for this a few times and got nothing...

4. luster

luster Member

+1 we need a modifications section