TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor Protect your key - exclusive July 4th TMC Discounts

Discussion in 'Accessories and Audio - Sponsored' started by pete8314, Jul 4, 2014.

Tags:
  1. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

For this 4th of July holiday weekend only, TMC'ers can get 17.76% off all orders with coupon code "TMCRocks"

Shop our best-selling Silicone FobPockets, after just a month on sale they've got 24 reviews all of which are 5 out of 5 stars!

Also check out our screen protectors - the best around in terms of quality and price, and if you're feeling a bit fancy, our Leather FobPockets are just the thing!

July 4th promo 600px.jpg

2. TES-E

TES-E Member

I bought 2 of these last week from Amazon. They are Excellent!! Now... if I only had the car. :smile:

3. spaghetti

spaghetti Member

The silicone fobpockets look sweet! Just bought 2.

4. PaulusdB

PaulusdB Mayor Gnomus Vintage Limb

Same here. Glow-in-the-dark. So 60's, I love it.

5. reddy

reddy Member

#5 reddy, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
    Something seems to be wrong with the web site. I can't register. And when I try to check out as a guest, it takes me back to the same 'Secure Checkout ' screen. If you see your sales dropping off, might want to check the server back at home base....

EDIT::: Tried again with Chrome as a browser, and it works with Chrome. Internet Explorer seems to be the problem here....

6. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Sigh, isn't it always :-/ Thanks for persevering, had quite a few orders through the afternoon, so it must have been a short-lived issue, although IE is generally in 3rd or 4th place in terms of my browser hits, Safari and Chrome account for nearly 70% of my traffic.

7. Chris TX

Chris TX Active Member

Any option for the dark green color, or possibly white with black lettering? I see the white in your post here, but that option isn't showing up on your website.

8. gmontem

gmontem Model S P01707

No option for brown. Weak sauce.

9. MyJoule

MyJoule Member

Pete, I can attest these are really nice, I got mine the other day- Really fit's the fob like a glove and really makes the whole experience better. Thanks again for creating these. I hope Tesla will put them in the stores for you. that would be really a great idea.

10. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Yes....they arrived yesterday, I need to get them listed (white, tesla green, tesla brown and grey/silver). Hopefully I'll get them on the site tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

See above :)

11. GuyHall

GuyHall Member

Any volume discounts?

12. DrComputer

DrComputer Active Member

Pete, I'm sure Vince from the LA service center will be ordering some. When I had my car in last week and handed them my key in a Sig Red fob pocket he said "Where did get this? These are great!" I told him "Pete makes them" and he said he was definitely going to order some for all of their loan cars.

13. Ven Rala

Ven Rala Member

I got the silicone fob covers. They are awesome!

14. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Maybe, email me with the quantities you're looking for.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks...I don't see any orders yet, but I'd be more than happy to send them a few if you want to pass my email address on. I've not tried lately to reach out to Tesla, but obviously I'd be delighted to be a supplier :)

- - - Updated - - -

Green, brown and silver/grey are up on the site, white should go up a little later, having a few challenges, and the grass isn't going to cut itself, so that's where I'm going...

15. AlMc

AlMc 'Senior Moments' member

Pete, let me know how that goes. I tried to pass along some of the original ones to my local Service Center/Gallery.....They could not/would not take them...this was a few months ago. If things have changed with the new fobs that do not have the TM logo I would also order a quantity to happily hand out at the Devon, PA. combo gallery/service center.

Al

16. 1windy

1windy Member

Great guy. Hooked me up when I made a mistake on my order. Superfast responses and the guy was going on a plane.

Thanks again
    Rich