Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Protecting your white seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have seen mentions here and there throughout a few threads where some people have ceramic coated their seats. But there are conflicting reports because some products say they are not meant to be used on light interiors. The main products I have seen are:

303 Protection Spray: https://www.amazon.com/303-30313-CSR-Protectant-Plastic-Fiberglass/dp/B00KN0UOEE

CQuartz Leather: CQUARTZ Leather | (Claims to be resistant to Jean Dye transfer)

CQuartz Fabric: CQ Fabric |

My question is for those of you who have used any of these or other products before, what has your experience been? And is there any benefit to picking one over the other?

I applied two coats of CQuartz Leather about 4 days ago to my white seats. Looks great so far, no discolouration or issues whatsoever. I've read that the warning to not use on white interiors was from when the kit included orange microfibre applications cloths, which potentially transferred some colour. The cloths are white now, so maybe that solved whatever potential problem there was? This is just speculation though.