Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PSA: the world does not revolve around YOU

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow. I agree with you. In a time of crisis and in general, these are all first world problems. However, we all have our own opinions.

But I don't think you had to announce it to the world. If anything, you can just sign off this forum.

Wow. I agree with you. In a time of crisis and in general, these are all first world problems. However, we all have our own opinions.

But I don't think you had to announce it to the world. If anything, you can just sign off this forum.

I think you missed the joke. MY=Model Y. ;)

Especially in these difficult times, a sense of humor is really important.

I, for one, don't mind it at all. Gives me something to view instead of another show or press conference that makes me feel worse than before. We will get past this, and I'm glad they enjoy their car as much as enjoy my Model 3.

Reactions: gene
200.gif

I like the play on words, I am guessing we will see a few license plates with that play on words, MYTESLA.

And in this time of despair and suffering, having something to be hopeful for and look forward to can be very powerful, even if it's just a car, it's something important to someone :)

Reactions: EchoDelta