Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

purchase agreement--third-party financing not listed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is finalizing my purchase agreement, but when I click to the payment details under payment method, the "Amount financed" is 0.00. I've already informed my ISA of my third-party financing plans through a credit union with the applicable amount down.

Am I supposed to submit the purchase agreement with "0.00" amount financed (meaning Tesla is financing $0.00??), or is Tesla supposed to have calculated my down payment+taxes+fees and put it in their system?

Thanks!

Do you have a delivery date scheduled with your ISA yet? If so, that when all of the MVPA paperwork and loan funding need to move quickly.

If you having problems with your TSA and can't get in contact with your ISA, call Tesla sales for Model 3 and explain to them that you want to speak with your ISA regarding this issue. For me, the sales person got the information to my TSA of my document concerns and an updated MVPA was sent to me shortly. In general, I have very little luck in speaking with the ISA since their voice mail was always full.

I financed my M3 with a credit union also. I recall my ISA sent the MVPA (Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement) from Tesla that stated the amount financed with my credit union along with your VIN number. I then forwarded this MVPA to my credit union and they processed the loan documents to e-sign and the loan was ready to be funded (based on having a car loan pre-approved). Prior to the delivery date, my credit union did a wire transfer for the loan to Tesla. Some people get their loan check from their bank and bring it on the delivery day. When I went to the delivery center to pick up the M3, the final sales agreement was reviewed and the funds from my credit union confirmed. For me, I paid the remaining balance due and we then got Tesla Delivery Declaration along with the DMV documents.

Irwin

• Informative
Reactions: flyingpenguins