Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Purse Holder Accessory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Kind of digging up this slightly old post, but my wife has the exact same issue. She also had that same hook.

In trying to make the wife a little happier, i’ve been kind of considering these thin hooks from amazon.

6EEF76C7-AE0B-4093-9C76-A99DCF4E82BA.jpeg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LXT4726/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_fRdsDbDRFDQCJ

I feel like I can squeeze the seat upholstery to the metal frame where this would hook to, but damn I’m worried I’m shooting myself in the foot. No idea if it would possibly warp or damage the back of the seat.

You guys have any feedback?

Update: so I picked up the hook from Amazon because it was only $7. I can verify that you can pass them in between the headrest and hook them on like any other car seat.

However, the pictures attached aren’t how they fully sit in position. The hook is longer than I had hoped, so they extend out a little further.

I’m going to attempt to add some padding or something to get the hook to the position I’m comfortable with. If you can find another on Amazon with a flat hook, at least we know it can work.

Attachments

• 8F00E3C8-FBF0-4522-8680-AD6CED80C68C.jpeg
    8F00E3C8-FBF0-4522-8680-AD6CED80C68C.jpeg
    310.9 KB · Views: 349
  • FEFF684C-D89C-460E-B8EF-0665323DA1AF.jpeg
    FEFF684C-D89C-460E-B8EF-0665323DA1AF.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 323
  • Informative
Reactions: Curb71
Update: so I picked up the hook from Amazon because it was only $7. I can verify that you can pass them in between the headrest and hook them on like any other car seat.

However, the pictures attached aren’t how they fully sit in position. The hook is longer than I had hoped, so they extend out a little further.

I’m going to attempt to add some padding or something to get the hook to the position I’m comfortable with. If you can find another on Amazon with a flat hook, at least we know it can work.

Thanks for the update, I'll give those a try as well.