Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Q: Estimate Selling Price for LR AWD Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,

I've been thinking about selling my model 3 and want to know what is a good private value for it? Here are the specs:

October 15, 2018
13,993 miles
Long Range AWD
White exterior
White interior
19" rims
AP and FSD

Center console and steering wheel wrapped in kenriko white vinyl

Tint:
  • Top front: 5%
  • Driver left and right side: 20%
  • Rear left and right side: 5%
  • Rear: 5%
Bra:
  • Full hood
  • Full front fenders
  • Full front bumper
  • Headlamps
  • Fog lights
  • Side mirrors
  • A pillars

If I need to add anything else just let me know. Thanks.

Current price for that setup is $54,990. For the first year depreciation should be around 15-20%.

I'd say priced around $45k it should sell.

I've seen a similar one go for I think $47k but it was a few months ago, before the price drop.

Mind if I ask what made you consider selling?

Current price for that setup is $54,990. For the first year depreciation should be around 15-20%.

I'd say priced around $45k it should sell.

I've seen a similar one go for I think $47k but it was a few months ago, before the price drop.

Mind if I ask what made you consider selling?
Financial reasoning. Ever since FedEx dropped Amazon our hours were dropped massively. So now all my "free/available" income is going to the vehicle and nothing for like trips or savings.

If I can get it to sell and pay off the remaining balance, I'll be getting a Toyota Prius prime most likely. Only reason why I've held it this long is hoping Elon makes FSD come true and the vehicle can pay for itself in the next couple of months.

Not only that but the premium is twice as much compared to a Prius and my gas payment every month will be $58 compared to my electricity bill that's $80+ every month.

Not only that but the wait time for any type of repair like hail damage would be 2+ months. Last thing I want is for my vehicle to be sitting in the shop without having a secondary vehicle.

Plus I'm getting tired of Tesla's service center here in Colorado. Maybe in 5 years they'll get better but it all adds up over time.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Daniel_6
I’d like to see pictures too. Do you have a way you’d like to be reached? It doesn’t look like you’re accepting conversations or messages. I’m not sure if that’s a setting or what.

I’ll buy at $45k as well.

I’d like to see pictures too. Do you have a way you’d like to be reached? It doesn’t look like you’re accepting conversations or messages. I’m not sure if that’s a setting or what.

I changed my preferences so maybe messages will work.

However I'm not selling it for 45K. Someone in the comments above said it will sell pretty well at 45K. I never agreed to sell it at 45K.

Reactions: djgabriel2004
$43K-$45K is more than a fair price (i would lean closer to $42K-$43K) for the 2018 Model 3 LR AWD + FSD with 14K miles. Last month Tesla had sold few used model 3 LR AWD for as low as $35K with autopilot, and FSD was additional $6K, and those had low mileage.

Just purchased this (see attached) last week (Q3'2019 VIN 45XXXX - Demo/inventory ) 2019 Model 3 LR AWD + FSD + Red Color + 19" Wheels for $51.9K out the door. Minus the Federal tax credit, it is Net $50K with 10 miles on the odometer. This came with 2 years of FREE SUPERCHARING as well.

upload_2019-9-22_14-54-1.png

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: cucubits
$43K-$45K is more than a fair price (i would lean closer to $42K-$43K) for the 2018 Model 3 LR AWD + FSD with 14K miles. Last month Tesla had sold few used model 3 LR AWD for as low as $35K with autopilot, and FSD was additional $6K, and those had low mileage.

Just purchased this (see attached) last week (Q3'2019 VIN 45XXXX - Demo/inventory ) 2019 Model 3 LR AWD + FSD + Red Color + 19" Wheels for $51.9K out the door. Minus the Federal tax credit, it is Net $50K with 10 miles on the odometer. This came with 2 years of FREE SUPERCHARING as well.

View attachment 457854
Due note the free supercharging was an error Elon said he would remove due to it being "unfair."

I also have a full front bra as well as window tint.

Due note the free supercharging was an error Elon said he would remove due to it being "unfair."

I also have a full front bra as well as window tint.
I don't believe Elon said he will take the two years of free supercharging away. He was concerned about the two free hardware upgrades. Free supercharging is still available, though the real value of it is maybe a few hundred dollars for 99% of the model 3 buyer.

You do have a beautiful car. White/White is a very beautiful combination.